Onnit

New MOOD by Onnit

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

National Novel Writing Month 2014 Rewards

rewards
 
Hello everyone,
As with winning a lot of competitions, there are a lot of benefits.  One of the many reasons I love winning National Novel Writing Month is that I get to a lot of discounts and chances to try new things.  One of those new things in Scrivener.  The picture above is Scrivener on my screen and I am currently looking at the tutorial.

I am liking the idea of Scrivener being a tool for writing first drafts.  This software might put an end to me buying a ton of notebooks to put my research into.  I have already made a huge switch to spending a majority of my time writing in Pages.  I won't be writing in my notebooks as much as I used to.

I also brought Aeon Timeline but I have not done anything with it yet.  All I know is that it is compatible with Scrivener.

The other rewards that I am interested in are what I used for getting a hardcover of my book last year.  I will go with Lulu again and try out  CreateSpace for getting hard copies of my stories.

For those who also participated in Nanowrimo, please be aware of the expiration dates  for each offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment