Onnit

New MOOD by Onnit

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

I Won Nanowrimo 2014

Winner-2014-Facebook-Profile

Hello.  It has been a while since I posted anything on this website.  Just like last year, I participated in National Novel Writing Month.  This year was a little different as I wrote a script for a visual novel that I plan to make in a few years.  For anyone who does not know what a visual novel is, a visual novel is a visual representation of a novel.  The reader or player can click through the story and sometimes select choices in order to advance or alternate the story.

I will reveal more of this visual novel as soon as I get to rewriting the drafts.  For right now, I will be focusing on the story that I wrote for last year's National Novel Writing Month. 

I used the voice recognition option on my iPhone known as Siri and the Pages app on the same device.  I do not believe that I would be able to write 50,000 words in a month through just typing the story alone.  I would like to thank everyone who followed my tweets on my twitter account and were awesome enough to ask me about my story.  
Last year's National Novel Writing Month winner needs to be published sometime next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment