Onnit

New MOOD by Onnit

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Plans for The Future

Hello guys.  I have not updated in a while.  I am sorry for that.  Yes, this blog is still alive.  Unfortunately, real life stuff gets in the way and a lack of motivation does take over.  Thankfully, I am on the second draft of this ebook.  I have about 28 pages so far.  Who knows what will be cut out or kept in once the second draft is made and the editing really kicks in.
In the meantime, in order to keep my blog updated and not forgotten.  I plan on doing some book reviews on books that I am reading in order to help me with my writing.  One such book is Writing Dialogue  by Tom Chiarella.  I admit that my dialogue is pretty weak and I have no idea how to make my dialogue interesting or natural.  There will be a book review once I am done with the various exercises in this book.
41UvHuKXpzL
Aside from book reviews, I am going to start posting weekly updates.  This will help keep my recent followers updated.  


Indie Author Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment