Onnit

New MOOD by Onnit

Monday, May 19, 2014

Rewriting the Story?

I remember writing my electronic book, Golden Sharks, during November.  I managed to get 50,000 words and then some that month.  As wonderful as that is, I could barely keep adding more and more words to this story. Somewhere along the lines, I added more than two points of views, an alternate dimension that I could not worldbuild for the life of me. 

 In other words, the story got too big for me.

Thankfully, I'm not dumping the story, completely.  I remember never giving a summary for this story.  The truth is, I find this story too strange for me to give a summary at the moment.

Attempt at Summary Part 1:


Zansa owes the elves who help keep the elves and merpeople hidden from the eyes of humans.  With merpeople and elves safe from human eyes, the supernatural creatures are free to carry their rituals necessary to keeping their civilizations thriving.  When Zansa neglects paying the debt, he finds himself in trouble with one of the main leaders of the elves.

There will be more on this summary.   I just need to think about this more.

www.indieauthortiffany.com

No comments:

Post a Comment