Onnit

New MOOD by Onnit

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Indie Author Tiffany

I am an independent author looking to start her writing career with electronic books focused on the Fantasy genre.  Sometimes I may put a bit of romance in my ebooks but the main focus is still Fantasy.  I could write complementary  historical, urban, or medieval fantasy.  There is no telling what my first book will be about  at the moment.

There is also the issue of me staying dedicated to writing a story for an amount of time before writing another story.  Of course I am attempting to stay dedicated to writing my first book by making a schedule for myself.  Right now I only have a few ideas for my first book involving merfolk and a fictional place that might take place in Virginia.  

I also have a website.  You can click here to go there.  Later there will be ebooks posted for purchase.  There will also be special blog posts posted there than here.   

No comments:

Post a Comment